- The 100 companies on the FTSE 100 Index
- 50 random companies picked from the FTSE All Share Index
- The 100 companies on the AIM100 index
- 50 companies from the Grant Thornton Fast Track Index
- 100 companies randomly picked from Companies House
This reveals that 45% of UK companies operate in business to business markets (and many more have some business to business component to what they do). Yet despite this, business to business market research accounts for less than a twentieth of total market research spend.
So why do business to business companies under-invest in market research?
See how they measure up at Business2Community.com