We will bring on multiple candidates for this part-time position. The one who demonstrates a level of competence, ability to prioritize and keep organized, is personable, reliable, and a team player will transition into the full-time position.
- General support for the company.
- Document/Spreadsheet organization and generation.
- Outbound contact via email, fax and post.
- Business investigation/qualification.
- Data management, filing, and forwarding.
- Various other tasks/projects as needed.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Computer literacy - Windows 10 proficient.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Drive, Gmail, etc.
- Multitasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to be a part of a team.
Due to our growth, we are dependent on our support team to come up with new and innovative ways to manage the traffic of business. Because of this, there is great potential for new, enthusiastic employees to put their stamp on this expanding business. Your creativity is your only limitation for the potential of movement in this company.
$10.00 to start, 4-5 hours a day M-F - No weekends, no holidays.